Thursday, May 24, 2012

thursday's tune.



I've had this on repeat since Meg posted it on her site.  I can write motions all day to this song.  I can even read another DUI trial transcript (or two) while this song keeps me company.  (Okay, two may be an exaggeration, but I do love this song.)

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Any plans for the long weekend?  I'm so looking forward to it.  How times have changed.  Memorial Day six years ago was when my heart stopped beating for awhile.  When that stabbing pain pierced so deep I couldn't breathe.  When I believed that a part of me died, and I couldn't see past the pain.

Wow!  That was six years ago.  I'm repeating that out loud right now with a smile.  I can't stop smiling.  It must be love, you're thinking.  Right?

Well, of course.  But it's not what you're thinking.  That's the best part of it, in fact.

I found the ending to my book.  :)

Okay, before I go on complete vacation mode, I do have to finish this brief, so if you don't hear from me again until next week, have a fabulous long weekend!     

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...