Monday, May 28, 2012

Amazing

I had an amazing weekend.  I wish I could write something more elaborate or eloquent to describe just how amazing this weekend has been, but maybe these pictures will give you a better idea - much better than anything I could write at this moment.

Sunset landing into SF.
Race onto the runway!
Roadtrip to Napa!

Cheers!
A day at the pier.
Then, some playtime ...
... and some ice cream.
The way to my heart.

Another beautiful sunset - view from our hotel.
Fireworks!
more fireworks!
And even more amazing - my niece's baby girl was born today!  As I walked into the waiting room (after rushing through traffic from the airport, and then, running from the parking lot into the hospital), she came out.  :)  And I fell in love all over again! 

I hope you all had an amazing weekend, too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...