Wednesday, March 21, 2012

the things that make us smile

I haven't done this in awhile.  But I still have a headache.  The kind that throbs in the back of my head when I close my eyes because I could feel it burning under my eyelids.  So, why not think of the things that make me smile?  I need it.  Hope it makes you smile, too.



Titanic is coming back!  3D!  I love this movie ... as cheesy, girly, and corny as that may sound.  But, there was just something magical about it.  I do believe that there are some people we meet who just changes our lives, even if they are in it only for a short while.  But their presence in our lives stays with us.  Our lives are never the same because they had touched it.





I love Tyler Knott's photographs and poems.  He's amazing.
But I especially love this one.  Something about it touches me much deeper.
Makes me smile even when it's sad.

And what really puts a smile on my face lately, my nature walks, the gems I've discovered in my own backyard, and beautiful skies.  (p.s. having fun with the camera ... BIG SMILES!)



And not to mention, clouds, clouds, clouds!!!
Puts a smile on my face anytime!



smile!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...