Tuesday, August 14, 2012

just because it's tuesday afternoon, and my head hurts.

Sometimes, my head literally hurts and my brain refuses to work.  I'm in the middle of writing a brief, and bam!  I'm hit with the worst case of writer's block.  I literally feel as if my head hit a wall, and I can't get through it.  I can't get to the other side, where words and sentences form together agreeably and in perfect rhythm.

So, I must stop.  Let Bocelli work its magic into my mind.  Soothe all that hurts.

But, even though this head of mine is pounding, I have something to smile about:



I love jewelry.  And what people call "fashion jewelry."  Especially rings.  Especially vintage.  I love these two rings.  Looking at them on my fingers is already making my headache subside.  :)

Hope you're having a fabulous, headache-free Tuesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...