Sunday, July 8, 2012

in need of rest.

I hate to admit this because the proud and stubborn part of me wants to believe that I'm superwoman.  But I'm not.  What I am is tired.  Actually, I think there's another word for it - fatiguedI'm fatigued. 

I feel weak.  I don't even have the energy to make my morning smoothie.  Sometimes, I feel too exhausted to think.  To breathe.  I don't even want to write.  Writing this is just my attempt to get this off my chest, and to put it in writing: I'm taking a break.  Well, I'm slowly taking a break because, unfortunately, I'm not in any position to just take off (deadlines, deadlines, deadlines) - but, I promised to slow down.  Because, lately, it's been exhausting to even walk up my staircase.  The thought of working out or running makes me want to collapse.  So, I'm going to slow down, and then, take off.  Sleep on a hammock by the lake.  Sleep on a sandy beach.  Sleep on a rooftop garden.  I just want to sleep until I regain my strength. 

I shall go to bed now.

But geez, "Gaslight" just came on.  And I've been wanting to watch this old Ingrid Bergman classic.

But, I should really go to sleep.

Good night.

Sunday wish list: 

via

I've always wanted to live in house that had a porch that went around it.  I want to sit on that bench,
with a blanket over my knees, and a book in my hands. 

via

Now, there's my hammock.  Waiting for me.  Calling me.

Okay, I'm going to bed.  And dream of my hammock.  The "Gaslight" can wait for another day.  I guess, that's what DVDs are for.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...