Tuesday, September 18, 2012

still here.

I haven't disappeared.  I've just been a little distracted, savoring in happyland.  The other day, I thought, what's the difference?  Because there hasn't been any major, life-altering changes. ...

Then, I remembered, I'm here.  Immersed in the present.  In the beauty that surrounds me.  And in the faith that tomorrow will take care of itself.  So, the weight of worry has been lifted.  And there's just the combined sense of relief, awe and excitement for the unknown that follows. 

"Two" - taken during one of my neighborhood walks.  (Someone thought I was a bird watcher.  Lol.)
"Rays" - during a September afternoon walk.
"Van Gogh sky" - I'm a big Van Gogh fan, and when I saw this, I felt like I was in a Van Gogh painting.

I can't wait for the official fall season ... just a few more days!  I know it is still super-hot, but the evenings have been a little cooler, and the days have been getting shorter.  But the best part of fall this year is that I'll be in one of my favorite cities!  Can't wait!!!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...