Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rome state of mind


One of my best friends just came back from a European vacation with her husband.  I spoke to her a couple of hours ago, and as she told me about her trip, I became nostalgic for Europe.  For Madrid.  Sevilla.  Barcelona.  London.  Amsterdam.  Paris.  Avignon.  Venice.  Florence.  And Rome. 

Rome. 

My friend told me that she kept thinking about me while she was in Rome.  Every restaurant she walked by.  Every street she walked through.  She thought about me.  It's nice to be thought of that way.  Especially since she and I never shared any memories in Rome.  But she knows how much I gush about it.  How much I love everything about the place.       

I took the above photo the last time I was in Rome.  It's the view from the place my friend and I were staying at. 

Aww, I can't wait to go back.  Because I will.  One of these days. 

I think I really need to go on vacation soon.   


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...