Monday, January 19, 2015

I believe

I have always wanted to do one of these "I believe" posts, so when I saw that Megan was hosting a one-time link-up on the topic, I figured there's no better time to do it than now. 


I believe ...

... that some days, a large supply of cocoa and a good book can make all things right.

... that time does heal all wounds but how long involves a less definite statement.

... that not getting what we want can sometimes oftentimes be a blessing in disguise.

... that change is always somewhat scary but oh-so-necessary.

... that mending a broken heart starts with having both feet on the floor.

... that no matter how bad our day seems to be, there is still something to be grateful for.

... that it's okay to cry during every episode of Parenthood. It's good for the soul.

... that chocolate-covered blueberries has to be the best invention since M&Ms.

... that you can never go wrong when you choose good and act with kindness.

... that every single day is a new opportunity ... 


I Believe Link-Up

4 comments :

  1. Oh Parenthood .... what a great list you have here! And I adore your picture; that is my perfect evening, every evening. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree on all of these! Except I can't say on the blueberries.... never had them! They do sound interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ... and I love blueberries :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...